Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Arrangements for school Thursday 24th January 2013

The conditions outside on the pavements and access roads and inside the school environs have improved as the day has progessed. I am confident that the additional clearing that Colin has undertaken this afternoon and those he proposes to do in the morning will mean that we can open school as usual in the morning. I plan to be on site by 7.30 a.m. at the latest and confirm that school will be open at that time. I will text a confirmation text as soon as the decision is made. The weather forecast for the next few days is favourable and hopefully we will be able to resume the children's education. Please keep a look out for the text messages in the morning. I would be grateful if staff could inform me if they are unable to report to school in the morning before 7.30 a.m. so that I can assess staff / pupil ratios. Thank you for your continued co-operation.

No comments: