Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
THURSDAY 5th February is due to be a school closure day where the staff will be involved in staff training. If the provider is unable to undertake training due to the weather conditions school will likely to be closed and the training postponed to an alternative date.
As for the arrangements for the Pantomime scheduled for Friday, I will contact the Park and Dare and Ralph Cole, our transport provider, tomorrow to see what contingency plans will be in operation.
Arrangements will be posted on the school website as soon as we know precise details. Please check back often and if possible share information with other parents and children. thank you for your patience.
All Schools within Rhondda Cynon Taff
Due to the current weather conditions the decision has been taken by the Council's LEA and Environmental Services Directorate to close all of the schools in County Borough of Rhondda Cynon Taff, tomorrow Wednesday 4th February 2009, therefore no schools transport will be provided in the County Borough.
The Council will continue to review the situation relating to the weather and associated transport arrangements and will keep you updated accordingly.
Continue to check both the Rhondda Cynon Taff and BBC Wales websites for updated information.
The school yard, pathways and the streets surrounding the school have several centimeters of snow lying on them at present and although there is a partial thaw happening at the moment it is also expected to freeze overnight. There is already a warning from the Met Office of adverse driving conditions in the morning. The Caretaker will make a risk assessment at 6.30 a.m. and I will post the latest news on the school website. School closures will be communicated to everyone on Good Morning Wales and Real Radio. More details on the arrangements for the remainder of the week will be posted here and on the front page of the school website. Thank you for your patience.
Monday, February 2, 2009
I will post details of further disruption to school on this site when available. Thank you for your patience.