Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Monday, January 2, 2017
Monday, December 5, 2016
Your child will bring home a newsletter informing parents of the arrangements for next week's concerts. There is a slip for ordering tickets that can be returned to school as soon as you are able. Tickets have been allocated and will be kept until Friday morning. After this time any unclaimed tickets will be distributed on a first come first served basis on Friday afternoon. Copies of the letters are available here for you if your child is not in school today.
Posted by Head teacher at 10:29 AM
Sunday, November 27, 2016
I've just been made aware that appointments booked with Mrs K Dyer for parents from Year 1 this week need to be rebooked with Miss Davis. The system has allowed these bookings to be made despite Mrs Dyer not being in school. I programmed the system to only offer appointments with Miss Davis but somehow these extra appointments have become available. I can only apologise and will report this to the software company in the morning to establish how this has happened. Please will you share this information with other parents to avoid any unnecessary disappointment.
Posted by Head teacher at 6:59 PM
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Good news! Parents Evening just got a whole lot easier because you can now book your appointments online.
We will send a link to your mobile phone or email address which will take you to our online booking system to select a time convenient for you. Please follow these simple steps to book your slot:
1. Click the link that you receive through text and/or email to take you to the confirmation page. You will need internet access to do this.
2. Enter your child’s first name to continue. If you have more than one child, any of their first names will work.
3. Next you will be taken to the booking page. This will show your children alongside all of the teachers that you can book in with.
4. Click ‘Please Choose’ to be shown a list of available times that you can click to book. This will even give you the option to add any notes that you might want the teacher to see before the meeting.
5. After you have entered any notes, please click ‘Book this Slot’ to complete your booking. When the button has turned green you know your booking has been made.
6. At any time before the Parents Evening, you can click the link on your phone or email again to check your booking time or even un-book by clicking the green booked button.
Make sure you book your parents evening ASAP to ensure you get the best time for you.
Please provide your up to date contact information below for our records.
Email Address 1:_______________________________________________________
Email Address 2:_______________________________________________________
Mobile Number: _______________________________________________________
Posted by Head teacher at 11:57 AM