Monday, June 23, 2014

Feedback from the West Midland Safari Park Trip.

On Friday after returning home from meeting the buses from West Midlands Safari Park I received this message from a parent. I'd like to share it with you.

"I had to let you know that today was organised superbly by very professional, kind, approachable staff that you should be proud of.
The pupils had a memorable and enjoyable experience, all thanks to the staff who organised it!
Pupils behaviour on board the coaches and in the park was fantastic."

I would like to add my thanks to those of this parent. I don't always have the opportunity to thank staff for the hard work and dedication they put in to providing our pupils with these experiences. The main reason that things go well on our excursions is the high expectations that the staff have of our pupils and the relationship they have with them. A day that started at 7 a.m. and continued without a break, ending after 8 p.m.without all but minor hitches should be applauded.

Thank you very much to everybody who contributed to a fantastic day.

No comments: