Sunday, February 26, 2012

At last a new website

I am very pleased to announce that after major technical difficulties over the past six months I have finally managed to reslove the major issues that I have encountered updating our school website.

Some of the pages are live at the moment, however, I am constantly updating it and ironing out all the bugs and other broken links. I hope that it will be updated regularly and that some of the old features like the newslettes can be published and downloaded.

I have had to completely redesign the site but am now using a far superior set of applications that will see this site improve in quality and improve our home school communication.

Please be patient. I will send out updates by text message and via this blog when they are available.  If you have forgotten the link visit http://www.gelliprimaryschool.org.uk/

No comments: