Sunday, September 21, 2008

Web site disaster

Over the summer holidays I have been experiencing severe technical problems accessing our website and it's contents. I fear that I am running out of options to recover the files that were destroyed when the hard drive of my laptop decided to give up the ghost. I am in the process of redesigning the site but fear that it will be some time before the whole site will become fully operational. Please excuse the interuptions while this is being dealt with. I will endevour to replace the several documents and pages which were useful for parents such as the letters pages and prospectus. I will continue to update you on events when they become available.
This week we will launch information about our after school clubs and arrangements for the Grandparent's Concert. In addition we will announce our new School Council members and who were awarded head teacher awards this week.
A newsletter was distributed on Friday and will be published as soon as possible.

No comments: